Clients > AB Software Consulting Ltd
AB Consulting is a leading provider of classroom management and remote control software for schools and colleges worldwide.
The business model of AB Consulting is based completely online which enables them to provide a affordable, streamlined and efficient product offering to their customers worldwide, supported by the UK head office team.
The business has grown very successfully organically over the years but the management team felt that increased pro-active marketing and focus would be effective in taking the business to the next level of growth.
- A lack of marketing resource meant fragmented marketing planning and inconsistent implementation of marketing campaigns.
- The company's 'soft' product type (software purchased as an online download) leaves them vulnerable to 'crackers', i.e. web sites offering illegal free copies of the software.
- We held a Marketing Review Workshop with the client, then developed a coherent marketing plan.
- We now provide a 'virtual' marketing manager service to support ongoing marketing planning, implementation and delivery.
- We carried out a full SEO Review, including keyword analysis and selection and on and off-site search engine optimisation recommendations.
- The consistent focus of the marketing plan has enabled the business to proritise its product development initiatives, resulting in two new software product launches, and this has helped the business achieve a year on year sales and turnover high.
- Marketing messages are now integrated through all campaigns and across on and offline channels.
- Improved search engine ranking performance for multiple AB Consulting web pages has mitigated the effect of cracker web sites on the company's online sales
What the client says
“ We find that being able to bring in the Marketing Partners team and their expertise when we need it is really invaluable to a small business like ours. They provide practical support when we need it and have really made a difference to the marketing progress we have made this year.”